Recreation Program Staff
The Recreation Program staff are responsible for supervising, nurturing, educating, and caring for individuals enrolled in the Johnny Stallings Recreational REACH Program from school aged to adult hood, understanding that some, if not all, of these individuals have some form of a disability. Welcome individual each day, provides snacks, implements activities developed by the program site director, assist with toileting, ensure safety of all individuals enrolled in program, and ensures individuals behave well when in contact with other individuals. As a part-time hourly employee, the Recreation Program Staff shall exercise discretion and independent judgment.
Character and Personal Growth Attributes
· Show a respect for others (making sure to use people first language), commitment to quality, integrity, and self-motivation as well as have a positive attitude.
· Relationally, must show an ability to work well with others, resolve conflicts and be trustworthy.
· Be an aggressive learner, who is consistently trying to grow both in knowledge and in your competencies.
· Contribute to and model the values and mission of the RRVDSS and REACH Center.
· Be an advocate for individuals with ALL types of disabilities.